We’re Savvii. We were founded almost six years ago in the oldest city of the Netherlands, Nijmegen. As the first premium WordPress hosting company in Europe, we are focussed on providing our customers with the fastest, safest and most stable hosting solution possible. We are proud of our product and international clientèle. At the moment, we’re looking to expand our technical team. That’s why we have an opening for a web application developer.
You start off your day with a good cup of coffee and discuss last night’s episode of GoT. Your colleague developer lets you know he’ll be in later this morning, as he had an very early wake up call from a server in need of emergency support.
The whole team gather round for the daily huddle. We focus on a positive start of the day: everyone shares their bit of ‘good news’ and their priorities. You are hoping to finalize a cool new feature for our WordPress migrate plugin this morning. Also, there’s a sprint review in the afternoon, which offers the perfect opportunity to evaluate your progress over the past two weeks. And, of course, to impress your co-workers with those insane skills of yours.
After the sprint review, there’s a technical question from the support team waiting for you. You have a quick discussion about what the best solution would be. A bit of coding makes everything run smoothly again – just in time, because it’s your turn for a game of table tennis. The best way to end a day at the office, if you ask us.
At Savvii, we believe in giving our employees the opportunity to explore and develop their owns skills and interests. It’s okay to experiment and make mistakes. You get loads of freedom, we ask your input in return. We offer an informal working environment. There’s weekly lunches and drinks after work. Every other week, there’s a chair massage waiting for you.
Ready to join in?
- (REST) API’s
- Further development of our current applications and systems (customer control panel, billing system)
- Test driven development (TDD)
- Developing a new control panel for our clients
- Feature development in the Savvii WordPress plugin
- Communications maintenance between platform and several REST API’s
- Regular emergency support shifts during non-business hours lasting one week
- Helping out our support specialists with advanced technical problems
- > 2 years of experience
- Focussed on quality and results
- Focussed on the needs and wishes of our customers
- Team player
- Willing to learn & develop your skills
- Able to organise your work independently
- Temporary contract (extension possible)
- 1 fte
- Place of employment: Nijmegen
You must be eligible to work in Nijmegen (NL) for this position.
If you want to come aboard, please apply for this position by sending Leonie a covering letter explaining why you’re the next Savviista, with a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com.